- Regaine For Men Extra Strength Scalp Foam contains Minoxidil
- Minoxidil is the only OTC active ingredient that is clinically proven to help stop and even reverse hereditary hair loss and hair thinning in men.
- Regaine hair regrowth foam is proven to regrow hair. 9/10 men said they kept or regrew hair after 16 weeks when applied twice a day.
- When used twice a day, clinically visible results can be seen as early as 8 weeks – The earlier you start using Regaine, the higher your chances of seeing results.
- Regaine Foam is scientifically proven to help reverse hereditary hair loss.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
For men aged 18-49 years. For detailed directions for use see the leaflet enclosed with the product. Use twice daily
Wash your hands before using Regaine for Men Extra Strength Foam.
You hair and scalp should be thoroughly dry before using the foam.
Dispense a dose of 1g (equivalent to the volume of half a capful) onto your fingers.
Massage on to the scalp.
Wash your hands thoroughly.
You can have visibly more hair in 16 weeks. But it is important you keep applying your Regaine morning and night, like you would brush your teeth, so you can see results.
To maintain results, continued use daily is necessary.
Exceeding the recommended dose will not regrow your hair any quicker and you will have an increased likelihood of getting side-effects.